Emulzer Elastokote 2K
Elastokote 2K is a bitumen-rubber based, double-component liquid membrane. It dries fast.Its elasticity and tensile strength. By the evaporation of the water, it is applied, it is applied, forming an elastic waterproof layer.
Elastokote 2K is used for all kinds of bathrooms, kitchens, toilets, etc.
- Elastokote 2K is a cold applied material.
- Powder component is poured into liquid.
- A mixture of trowel and bitumen brush.
- Depending on weather conditions, it dries in approximately 1 -2 hours.
- It can be applied on moist surfaces.
- No to use in rainy weather, or at temperatures below + 5 ° C.
- The next layer should not be applied until completely dry.
- It provides a seamless insulation layer.
- It is environment friendly.
- Due to its inflammable and non-toxic characteristics.
- Сan be applied on a moist (not wet) surface.
- It provides permanent elasticity.
- It covers capillary cracks.
- As a cold applied material, it does not require heating, and thinning.
- Pointed tips and corners must be bevelled.
- The surface needs to be treated as dust, dirt, rust and grease.
1.5 kg / m² for each coat (with trowel) 2 coats.
18 kg bituminous emulsion + 6 kg powder component =
24 kg Set – 33 Sets / Pallet