Emulzer DDM 2K
dilatation filling paste
It is a double-component, polyurethane-bitumen-based, cold-applied, self-leveling and joint filler with high mechanical and chemical strength.
It is used for waterproofing and filling horizontal dynamic dilatations and joints.
- It is elastic. It maintains the elasticity between -20 ° C and + 120 ° C.
- It is a cold-applied material.
- It is resistant to abrasion.
- As a self-leveling material, it is easily and quickly.
- It has very high adherence
- The surface should be clean and dry.
- The joints can be brushed, spiral engine or sandblasting.
- If possible joint spacing must be treated.
- DDM 2K applied onto damp surfaces results in foaming.
- It is used only on horizontal joints.
- All the hardener contained in the small pail is mixed with all the main material contained in the big pail by using a low speed mixer until it becomes homogenous
- The mixture has to be consumed within 30 minutes.
- Otherwise, it cannot be recovered.
- After the application the surface must be protected from water exposure for at least 6-8 hours.
1.3 kg / dm3
Example: 20 meters lenght 5 cm width and 3 cm depth
20 m x 0.05 m x 0.03 m x 1.3 kg / dm3 x 1000 = 39 kg of product
4 kg + 1 kg = 5 kg Set
72 Sets / Pallet