Emülzer® Plus Antiroot is a single-component, modified bitumen and solvent-based, ready-to-use waterproofing liquid membrane containing root inhibiting additives. By the evaporation of the solvent it contains, it adheres firmly to the surface it is applied, forming a seamless, durable, waterproof, and anti-root film.
Against rainfall and roots in terrace gardens, roofs, and balconies,
For waterproofing underground garages and other structures which are covered with soil,
Against ground humidity and leakage in foundations, foundation piles, retaining walls and curtain walls,
For waterproofing galleries, and drainage and water channels.
- By inhibiting growth of plant roots, it protects the insulation system and the building from any damage which may be caused by root formation.
- It provides a seamless insulation coat.
- It is very elastic. (1000%)
- It is ready to use.
- As a cold application, it does not require heating, or thinning.
- It dries fast.
- To ensure perfect durability against higher pressure, it can be reinforced by glass fabric, geotextile felt, or fiber mesh.
- As a ready-to-use material it does not require heating, or thinning.
- It can be applied with a brush, roller, rake or airless pump.
- To ensure strong adherence, avoid dust, and improve durability, non-metallic surfaces must be undercoated with Emilkote, and metallic surfaces must be undercoated with Emulzer CSP.
- Although Emulzer Plus Anti-Root dries fast-in as little as 2 hours- it is recommended to wait 24 hours before applying a second coat.
600 g/m2 for each coat, and at least in three coats.
17 kg Metallic pail – 33 Pieces / Pallet
200 kg Sheet iron barrel